Hi guys!

I'm starting a new challenge series on my blog called Same Sketch, Different Look (or SSDL). Here's how it works:

Every month I'll draw a new sketch and make two cards or scrapbook pages that correspond with it.

You make a project using the same sketch.

Upload it to a blog or web site, and post the link in the comments.
On the last of the month, I will choose a winner using Random.org.

The winning project will be featured on my blog. :)

So here's the sketch for this month:


And here are the two cards I made from it:

Don't forget to upload your photos and comment on this post. The deadline is April 30th, 2010 11:59 PM CST. If I get more then 15 submissions, I might do a giveaway next time! I can't wait to see all you're cards! :)

Comments (4)

I like the look. Very soft color that is easy on the eyes. Have fun blogging.

Took the sketch challenge! Had a fun time, and now I am all set for Mothers Day. :)

Hey there,
Can't get an email to go through... Just wanted to confirm my blog post re the sketch.

Thanks for submitting something! I'll see if I can get the link to go through...

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails